Sunday, February 27, 2011

About My Video

Making a video with Camtasia was soo much fun! I have never actually made a video on the computer like that before. It was very useful to know how to cut and rearrange clips and sounds. Editing and making the video my own was just an overall interesting and fun experience.
In my video, I was trying to convey the beautiful and mystery that lies behind photography and Wikileaks. I was trying to compare Julian Assange and the footage of the war to the dangers and mysteries that are out there in our world and on our web. I added in the Local Natives' "Who knows, Who Cares" because i thought it fit with the feel of the piece.
I messed around with the pitch and color of my video as well just for fun, it was a lot of fun! I also put in clips of photos that are famous and have touched our nation just like Wikileaks have. I really enjoy the last few clips on my blog as well, which are connections ive made between photography, the power of it, and the power of wikileaks. then i end it with marylin monroe kissing the viewer goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment